Message to all our clients: Health & Safety
The health and wellbeing of our clients have always been our top priority. That’s why we are putting strict measures in place to protect you and our staff.
To help with social distancing, please phone us if you want to make an appointment – please do not visit us in person.
It is extremely important that you reschedule your appointment if:
• You feel unwell.
• You live with anyone who is unwell.
• You have been in contact with anyone who has typical Covid19 symptoms, such as a cough, shortness of breath, loss or change to their sense of smell or taste.
• You have recently travelled to an area with high infection rates. If you need to cancel no penalty or cancelation fee will apply.
EXTRA HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES WE ARE TAKING:
1. All clients to wear a face mask please when entering the salon
2. Our salon has been deep cleaned before opening.
3. Our team will greet you outside the salon and without close contact (no handshakes, hugs ect.)
4. Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you do the same. Please place any used paper towels, tissues in the bins provided. Sanitize your hands after coughing or sneezing.
5. On arrival, you will be asked to use the hand sanitizer provided.
6. There will be no magazines, newspapers or refreshments available.
7. Team members will sanitize all stations after individual use, door handles and bathrooms will be sanitized regularly.
8. Team members will be washing their hands before and after every client.
9. We ask you not to touch any of our retail products. Please ask a member of staff of you would like to purchase products.
10. Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where this is possible.
Thank you for all the support now and always. Keep safe and take care.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 01285 658762
Love from all of us at Salon 7.